Thursday, September 2, 2010

Have You Found Anything That Has Changed Your Life?

Have you found anything that has changed your life and helped you touch the lives of others?

August 29 at 3:40pm ·  ·  · Promote
  • Lisa Tavo likes this.
    • Joe G.    Yes God !
      August 29 at 3:42pm ·  ·  1 person ·  · 
    • Katarina F.    yes, first learning 11 years ago that I was pregnant when I was told that I could not have children and than finding out that she had autism...it taught me how to embrace and appreciate the circumstances that you were given as miracles and tests of strength....and I more than have....I will always feel blessed!
      August 29 at 4:37pm ·  ·  2 people ·  · 
    • Amber S.    Reading The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
      August 29 at 4:58pm ·  ·  2 people ·  · 
    • Yvonne M.    Having a child with autism has changed my life and made me a much better person. I am more patient with everyone as I realize that we all have a cross to bear.
      August 29 at 5:35pm ·  ·  2 people ·  · 
    • Evan P.    Survivors Whom Have Triumphed Horrific Trauma. They have given me the gift of HOPE...... HOPE has empowered me to reach out to other's....a gentle nod, soft smile when I see other's feeling pain, and sometimes just say I hope your day gets better..... for me the greatest gift has been Acceptance....To Never Give Up
      August 29 at 8:40pm ·  ·  1 person ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment