Thursday, September 2, 2010

What Song Do You Have In Your Head Right Now?

What song do you have in your head right now? For some reason I have the theme from Brother Bear, "Tell Everybody I'm On My Way..."

Yesterday at 8:57am ·  ·  · Promote
  • Beverly S. likes this.
    • Judy K.    Hmmmm ... I'm not singing in my head at the moment.
      Yesterday at 9:49am ·  ·  1 person ·  · 
    • Julie V.   You know, I was just humming something, then read this, and forgot what it was... I'll get back to you, lol.
      Yesterday at 11:11am ·  ·  1 person ·  · 
    • Katarina F.   ‎"I Love the Way You Lie" by Eminem and Rhianna as I am praticing a Tap Dance routine that I will be doing to this song in honor of victims of Domestic Violence.....
      Yesterday at 12:04pm ·  ·  1 person ·  · 
    • Evan P.   Fred Astaire To Ginger Roger's Dancing Cheek-To-Cheek..... Beautifully done...can find it on You Tube :)
      Yesterday at 1:58pm ·  ·  1 person ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment