Monday, August 16, 2010

Are You A TV Addict?

Manners Matter 

Are you a tv addict? Anyone you know addicted to television or watching sports?



Yesterday at 8:32pm via Facebook for iPhone ·  ·  · Promote





  • Heather K. likes this.




    • Judy K. I like to have the TV on for noise when Jimmy is out of town because I need the noise. When you are accustomed to living with someone like him, it can be terribly quiet when they are away. I don't watch anything particular, in fact, I don't even have cable. I usually pop in a DVD.
      Yesterday at 9:35pm ·  ·  · 



    • Heather K.  I'm sorry, were you talking? I couldnt hear you over the TV. LOL
      Yesterday at 10:17pm ·  ·  · 



    • Judy K. Jimmy says I'm in denial.
      Yesterday at 11:02pm ·  ·  · 



    • Manners Matter Lol
      23 hours ago ·  · 



    • Katarina F. I am addicted to Ghost Adventures, Ghost Hunters and Paranormal...Fact or Fiction.....could you tell I love the Paranormal..LOL...
      12 hours ago ·  ·  · 



    • Virginia W. NFL...GO COLTS and I guess GO SAINTS too 'cause I do love them but they're not as close to my heart as those Indy boiz are!
      5 hours ago ·  ·  · 

No comments:

Post a Comment