Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is There a Difference?

 Is there a difference between acting politely generous and being religiously kind?





  • Wendy R. likes this.


    • Kelly M. Well, yes. I'm not religious but I am as generous with my time and money as I can be (e.g., volunteering, donations to charities I support, etc.).
      2 hours ago ·

    • Evan P.
      Yes!! Religion dicitates from a formal tex:t Bible/Old Testament, torah, Koran....
      Politeness...is minding manners that do not have a religious foundation. The 2 are very different..... I love the question!!! Makes your reader's (ME)think......See More
      2 hours ago · 

    • Katarina F.  yes...there is a difference. Some people of religious faith feel that they HAVE to be nice as it is what their faith would intend....unfortunately though a great deal of them tend to be hypocrites. On the other hand people who are genuine in their kindness as so because of their honorable heart and their true love of people.
      2 hours ago 

No comments:

Post a Comment